We’ve now added the income dimension to our Market Share characteristic of the Market Intelligence Add-On. Now you can measure the market dimension of any set of nations and classes of your alternative when it comes to income on the Apple App Retailer and Google Play Retailer.
Table of Content
- Mobile App Revenue
- buy ios app downlaods
- ios app promotion services
- play store rating
US Cell App Income Share by Class
We had a take a look at the highest income classes within the US and in contrast the App and Play Retailer. On the US Play Retailer, the n°1 class when it comes to income is the Social class with an estimated +$400k common every day income. This represents 20% of the entire income from all Apps (Video games excluded) within the US. Its Apple equal – Social Networking – is barely the 4th prime income class on the US App Retailer.
Photograph & Video is the n°1 income class on the US App Retailer with an estimated $2.33M common every day income (21% of all App classes).
Leisure is within the 2nd place in each shops with common every day income of $2.26M on the US App Retailer (20% of all App classes) and $240k on the US Play Retailer (12% of all App classes).
High Apps with the very best Income Share within the US
We had a take a look at the highest 10 apps that have been producing essentially the most income within the US Play and App Retailer. Though the outcomes range from one retailer to a different, the kind of apps with excessive income is comparable, with a excessive variety of entertaining and courting apps among the many prime 10.
We hope these insights have made you learn something today. Here’s a quick recap of our main takeaways:
- The top revenue US App Categories are quite different from one Store to another, and so is the revenue share from one category to another
- The top revenue US Game Categories are also different from one Store to another, however, their share of revenue is much closer to each other.
- Top revenue mobile apps in the US tend to be in the Entertainment or Dating category, while top revenue mobile games in the US tend to be mainly casual games
- On the Play Store, the countries that account for the highest share of downloads in the game category are very different from the countries that account for the highest share of revenue.
- On the App Store, Japan is the 2nd revenue-driving country in the game category.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.